My Photography & Your Privacy
Effective: December 2020
Thru Andi's Lenz (“us”, “we”, "I", "me", or “our”) operates the https://andil2.sg-host.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use my Service and the choices you have associated with that information.
Service: As provided by Thru Andi's Lenz
- Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
User is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection & Use
I collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve my Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Cookies and Usage Data
I may use your Personal Data to contact you with email notices, marketing, or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email I send.
I may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can customize your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of my Service.
Examples of Cookies I use:
- Session Cookies. I use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. I use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
Thru Andi's Lenz uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain my Service
- To notify you about changes to my Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of my Service when you choose to do so
- To provide you customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that I can improve my Service
- To monitor the usage of my Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services and events which I offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
I may process your Personal Data because:
- I need to perform a contract with you
- You have given me permission to do so
- The processing is in my legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
RETENTION OF DATA
I will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or I am legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to me but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, KI cannot guarantee its absolute security.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATAT PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Thru Andi's Lenz takes reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact me.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information I have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact me to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time I relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
I may employ third party companies and individuals to use my Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on my behalf, perform Service-related services or assist me in utilizing how my Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on my behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and assist in the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to personalize and make relevant the ads of its own advertising network if used.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
I may provide paid services within the Service. I use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors I work with is:
Links to Other Sits
My Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Child(ren)”).
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child(ren) has provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from child(ren) without verification of parental consent, I take the necessary steps to remove that information from the servers.
- INFO (at) THRUANDISLENZ (dot) COM